Monday, November 10, 2008

"..Lemme say my part"

She feels like a completely different person.
Was once ranked so high, now she ain't even top 8.
She wants to fix things, but it's way too late.
I let you all down like I never thought I would.
We all know I'd fuckin go back if I could.
But this was obviously meant to happen, it's fate.
I ain't fuckin with that shit, I'm gonna try to create-
and build and fix my fuckin reputation again.
I never fuck up, I never do this shit.
I'm never the one to be disappointed in.
I'm just prayin' to God. Lord, forgive my sins.
You know my apology is gah-damn sincere.
You can tell by the fuckin' taste of my tears.
I never thought I'd lose your trust..
and cry and die, and try and try.
Stop with the bullshit, please don't lie.
Thanks to everyone who has my back..
But damn you're making my cry..
Tellin' me "everythings gonna be alright. it'll be okay."
This aint one of those fuckin' "rain, rain go aways."
So to those I still needa reach out to..
I recommend you take some time,
to understand me in this rhyme.
What else can I possibly fuckin' do?
I got on my fuckin' knees ! My apology's true.
Let's forget about that night for a sec.
..and remember a time when you were a wreck.
Who comforted you and gave a place to stay?
I never left your side, I guided your way..
You guys, I'm still that fuckin same girl.
Just that night..my mind was a whirl..
Everyone's gonna hear a millie diff. stories.
There's a five percent chance you'll hear the right one.
This guilt even considered my head and a gun.
How stupid is that?! What the fuck am I thinking!!?
Their words are affecting and I'm fuckin sinking.
I take the blame for the tears that run down your cheeks.
I'll even take blame for the scabs on my knees.
and the bruises on my stomach and arms and thighs..
I'm the only blame for making you cry.
I know all my fun had to come to an end.
But damn like this? I even lost my friends.
I'm amazed at how you people can see..
that today..I'm just simply not me.
I blame no one, though I should blame me..
I'm blaming that a, b, c, d...E.

No comments: