Sunday, May 24, 2009

Updating from my piece of shit blackberry curve:

Wow. Blogspot has kinda ran away from me lately. I don't even remember the last time I even looked at my blogspot page. I've been super busy, but is that anything new? That's what I always say. -_-; hah, really tho..its either im busy or im just lazy. What have I been up to lately? Man, a whirlwind of things. Life has been very good to be lately. I'm so glad to have my moma back in town. I can't wait till she finally gets her own place. Anyway, I've been partying and chillin and tryna live up the end of my junior year. I can't believe it. I'm gonna be a senior next year?! Wow. That was quick. I'm still on the memory of my 8th grade grad and trippin cos I was in highschool. Haaa. Then I think about when I was a freshman...gross. So naive and immature, not even realizing how many doors were waiting to be opened by me.

No comments: