Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sorry.

I don't think I can even express how bad I want to fix things.
But honestly, what's a girl to do?
I'm sorry I'm not a perfect child in your perfect world.
I'm sorry for everything. All the pain I caused you.
I really wish I could be the person you want me to be..
but with this generation, this society.
I've fallen into it. I know you're disappointed and
I feel like I'm never gonna stop disappointing you.
I couldn't stand staying in that house.
Where every time one of you would walk into the room..
I felt as if I was just a fuck-up.
I'm sorry.
That's all I can say.
Please don't think I took you or anything you have all done for me for granted..
Please don't.
I know it's going to difficult for you to believe,
I love you all.

If only there was a stronger word than sorry..

No comments: