Saturday, November 14, 2009

few things on my mind..
Holiday's coming up already. I'm super excited because I love the feeling of Christmas. So happy and cheery and reason to cuddle. A lot of people get kinda sad during the holidays cos "they dont have anyone to celebrate with." Dgaf, I make Christmas the best I possibly can.
These months are passing by reallyy quick..Next thing Imma know is that my debut is TOMORROW. Eeeekk. I thought it woulda been easy keeping 18 couples..yaannno..36 fckin people. Because I thought people were loyal and reliable enough to stick with it. But apparently, no. So unfortunately. It's getting closer and closer to cutting HALF the people in my court just to have 9 couples. As much as you would think that it's easy for me to cut people out..It's fuckin difficult. Cos it's either people I'm not close to who try..or people I am close to who don't try. So who do I choose? The closer people to me or the people who put in the effort. I don't have the balls big enough to do that, so I'm putting my boys who are helping out a lot to do it for me. Ha..Let's see how this goes. :/
Gahd, you are so fuckin' ridiculous. How the fuck do you tell me you miss me then same day same time practically, you tell another beezy the same thing..and worst of all its like you're not slick about it. Cos I CAN check your comments, you fuckin turd. I'm so sick of people like you. I seriously think you need help, mental.
I'm sorry if I've been hurting you or messing with your head..end.
This is ridiculous. I really don't know where I'm gonna be TOMORROW. Are we moving, are we not ? I hate this shit. It's more like..NO money, MORE problems.

No comments: