Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

Yesterday was a good night definitely. Charlie's Angels kicked ass. But we didn't take any pictures :/ I don't remember the last time I was with that many people, but I really enjoyed my halloween. (: End of story.

& for the hell of it:
Who are you dating?
No one. Thanks.

Did you go to sleep happy?
I guess you can say that !

Will your next kiss be a mistake?
I don't know. Hopefully not

Who'd you last talk to on the phone?
Nico

Who's house were you at last?
Jaz's Grandmas

Do you want to know the date of your death?
What the? Do you ?

Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?
Nope

Who were you with last night?
A GRIP of people. Shaysh.

Who did you last take a picture with?
Don't remember.

Could you go a whole year without cursing?
I wish :/

Are you happy with the way things are going?
I guess so !

Do you like to wear flip-flops?
I do indeed.

Do you call it sitting "criss-cross" or " Indian- style" ?
I used to called it Indian-style...in 6th grade.

Who comes to mind first when I say list your favorite person?
"who's my favorite person ?"

Do you have a best friend that knows you inside and out?
Jazmyn & Kirstie.

Do you want to get married and have kids?
Of course.

Do you smoke weed everyday?
No.

Are you wearing jeans right now?
Pang bahay !

Are you ticklish?
Yes.

Who is the last person you laughed with?
Jazmyn

How much money have you spent today?
Broke..

What's something you really want right now?
Anything would be nice.

Do you brush your teeth in the shower?
I used to.

Do you like going to the movies?
I do.

What kind of pants are you wearing?
Sweats.

Did anyone see your last kiss?
Don't think so.

Why aren't you in 'love' with your last ex anymore?
Because, shit happens.

Do you think anyone has feelings for you?
Minor.

How late did you stay up last night and why?
3ish?

What do you currently hear right now?
Jazmyn playing that farmville bullsh !

Do you smoke crack everyday?
Hell no.

When was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
Just now.

Have you ever ridden a horse?
No.

Have you ever cried so much you threw up?
No. Hahh. wt.

what are you looking forward to next month?
Thanksgiving ?

What are you looking forward to in the next week ?
Practice ?

Have you lost contact with someone you wish you didn't?
Yes, but eh.

Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
Idk.

Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?
Either one is bullshit.

Do you believe in love at first sight?
Do you ?

Who do you blame for your mood today?
Bitch.

No comments: