Wednesday, April 15, 2009

April 15 09

Dang, everything is starting to be able to be updated through your phone. Pretty coooll.

Anyway, let's update ya on my life a bit yes?
On monday was the bonfire. Went pretty well. Let's see if I can name everyone..ready set go ! : Jazmyn, Rowena, Long, Karen, Adrian, Anthony, Stan, Claude, Angelo, Robbie, Jon, JonP, Josh, Alex, Aileen, MattD, Andre, Alanna, Kirstie, Shannon, Josh, Rene, Marvin, Godfrey, Angel, Jessica, Camille, Lexus, Ron.etc ! Shiet and then there were about 10 people I don't know the names of. Haha, if i forgot you I apologize deeply. Anyway. I had a lot of fun. Spent the whole day there from 3-10. Good day very much. The beach took my fuckin flipflops and ring tho. Fuckin' asshole. Lots of laughs and there never was a time I said I was bored. Thanks to everyone who went and I apologize if some of my yelling to get everyone together was annoying. =] Haha.

Anyway, there's something that's been bothering me. But I honestly don't know what it is..I've been tryna figure it out for a while now, but I just can't put my finger on it. I don't think it's what I think it is, at least I hope not. Honestly. This whole love triangle going on is annoying. It's not even a triangle, more like an octagon, Wtf? Dude..you needa figure yourself out cos you don't even know how many people you're affecting. I honestly dont even see what they all see. Maybe that's just me tho, cos I can't see you as nothing more than a friend now. I'm happy I didn't fall into your trap, but people still seem to think I am. Hahaha. You and I both know we're just fucking around..but dude..yadaevenknow.. just becareful. Tears ah' fallin' cosa yaa...

Another thing, the person I would except to be there for me through thick and thin. Lemme know when you miss me. Cos I'd wanna know too..ASSHOLE.

Honey, Yanno...we all just care for you. But what's gotten into you? You don't understand how much we've been worrying about you. I hope you come to your senses soon..and understand you do have people you can run to. We don't let you call us your friends for nothing..Talk to us. We miss you. It's like your there physically, but you're not there mentally. You're not the same anymore. At least that's what I think. Idk, I just feel like you're hiding so much that you don't need to. For the last time, we're here. Patiently waiting on you.

And lastly, he still doesn't understand.

No comments: