Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Call Her Crazy

Call me fuckin' crazy. Should be my middle name. In relation for what I've done for you. Shit.. I'm off the meter when it comes to normal and crazy. It's about time we had another break. Don't cha think? Since beginning of april we've been...pretty close. Which is normal, but it was longer than normal. I'm not even gonna think it has a reason. How long's this break gonna be? Being that it was a pretty long period of time we acted like we worked out. I think it's time for my downs again, cos I'm not used to this to be honest. I don't want to get used to anything. We still have a lot of time to go. I was thinking to myself while we were spending so much time together..I wasn't sure if I liked all the attention. Maybe because it's not what I'm used to tho. Right? Idk, it was all a weird happy blur for me. How about for you?

And another thing..I've honestly been kinda curious to what's going on with that one. If I find something out later.. I'm dunzo, seriously. Make sure I don't catch shit slippin, cos you won't like the consequence. Trust me. Midnight calls? Mama no likeyy...But overrally mama no likey YOU period. So do me and my girls a favor and GTFO. Idk what happened, you just slowly moved to my bad side. Through my eyes honestly, you're fake and try to hard..I hate needing to say that. I've already tried to figure you out. You failed.

Oh, btw..I'm still fuckin' scared because my body's been acting up all funky. FML.

Lastly, I wanna thank you tho, for everything you did to see me. =] I swear you're the cutest thing when you miss me. Make sure you let me know when you start to miss me again, kay? I'm waiting. =]


CST testing are killing me. Algebra 2 tomorrow, Fuck. I hate math. I still wanna aim for getting that hour lunch even thought I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be leaving after 4th period senior year. AH SENIOR YEAR. Wtf? I blinked and all of a sudden I'm a senior? Oh haylllllll... Alright. Scared? Excited? I can't really decided on how I feel about it.

YouTube videos wise. I've been wanting to make one. I've honestly just be too busy..ohkay fine, I've just been lazy. Busy of weekends. Lazy during the week. 21 thoughts video..I only thought of 18 tho.. =[ Soon soon, promise. =] AND STFU on you guys saying "filipinos are asian" Whatever fuckers ! I still don't think we are. Suck my dick.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh........I need a prom dresssssssss !!
AND UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. EDC IS LOOKING PRETTY GOOOOOOD RIGHT NOW.

I'm proud of my boys. Lakers finished first round against Jazz. Who's next fuckers ! We're gonna take this all the way, we better. Cos I fuckin' made bets already. Shaitttt.

Oh and for the fool down the street. You need to get your shit straight.. you want this today, tomorrow you don't. I'm ready when you're ready..

That was just a lot of things I had on my mind. OKAY BYE.

1 comment:

JAZMYN LUONG said...

I love how what every paragraph is about! :) Well, I think I know every one of them. And to the last one, Neighborhood hoes. HAHA.