Sunday, August 16, 2009

As time slowly increases..

I cannot, cannot, CANNOT believe summer is coming to an end. Wow. I'm really..I don't know. Yesterday, it just hit me. We were late night crusin' in an overpacked car with the people who pretty much dominated the end of my summer..and damn. I'm really gonna miss it. The late and crazy nights. This summer was AMAZING. I can't even stress that fact enough. I swear, there wasn't two days ina row that I didn't go out. Somedays I'd take a day off, but that was rare. I practically went out every single day. Barely any drama, a bit of heartbreak but it had a good ending. Cliche enough, I'm really really sad to see summer end. As excited as I am to start my senior year. I can't picture..not seeing certain people EVERYDAY anymore. Who woulda 'thunk' that I moved in with my best friend by the end of summer ? Sheesh ! How can you beat that? I really needa give out my thanks to my TRIO and BFFFFFFL. Long, Jazmyn, & Kirst. You guys rule my summer. I talked to each of you everyday and kickin it was never an issue. I think I did pretty much everything I wanted to accomplish this summer. Roadtripped, visited a theme park, crazy party nights, met buncha new people and still have more time to do the rest ! Bowling next week. :) I'm not even gonna think about any bad times of this summer. Cos there were definitely more pros than cons. I can't even imagine how next summer is gonna be. When I'll finally be driving. -_-; I just need a car. Sheeesssshh ! Pretty much you guys..let's end this summer with a fuckin' bang, ya?

No comments: