Sunday, August 16, 2009

Oh & btw..

You are still just full of disappointment to me in my eyes. You are a chapter in my life that I will need to re-read a million times before I fully understand, but even then it's still not enough. You're like a drug that I must take daily, but I am never fully satisfied with the result. You are just a never-ending story full of nothing but bullshit and lies..and you easily then make up for it with your sweet, sweet amazing, love.

When are you going to come out to your own fuckin' senses? Realize what an amazing thing you got going for you RIGHT infront of you? I'm starting to quit on waiting till you fucking GROW UP, cos this pain is just excruciating.

Both my middle fingers are up cos I don't give two fucks anymore!

I don't know which hurts more, the fact of losing you..
or the fact that you're not trying to keep me.

No comments: