Monday, August 17, 2009

I just worry

I'm happy we finally got to talk about what was going on and cleared all the tension with us. Thank you for approaching me and settling it. I've been wanting to tell you what was on my mind, I just didn't want you taking it the wrong way. I just honestly worry about you. Believe it or not..even though we don't talk everyday. You still pop in my head....everyday. And I think about ya..everyday. I just wonder how you're doing, if you're happy, and sometimes I'll reminisce on certain memories. But I want you to know, wait wait. scratch that. You already know, but I wanna remind you again. I'm always here. You already know how I feel. I'm sorry if I gave the wrong idea and made you think that I was angry with you. I wasn't. Just disappointed, but I'm happy that you're understand what I mean. Just making sure you're okay..and most of all. I wanna make sure that you're happy..cos that's my main concern.

No comments: