Thursday, October 15, 2009

wcg

I miss you. I know I haven't been there. I know I've changed a lot. I know you guys prolly hate me now. If not hate me, you just..don't really care about me anymore. But honestly, I just felt really..left out. And I felt like you guys didn't really WANT me there, that I bugged you, or..whatever. That's why I haven't been around, besides the fact that you guys are doing your own thing and it doesn't cross your mind to invite me anymore cos we all know it's just the way it is now.. and I understand completely..but I guess its all the times I missed out on with the inside jokes I wasn't there for. If I could make 'em up, I would. but we know it's too late for that. Individually I can catch up with you guys, but together we know it's not to same anymore. I'm happy you guys are still standing strong. I swear it puts me in the awkwardest position when people asked what happened to us. But I want you guys to know I miss you. and I'm sorry for anything I did wrong. I hope there aren't any hard feelings between us. Cos that'd be the last thing I want in this situation. Really tho, I'm still here if either of you guys need anything. Promise. <3

No comments: