Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Who's really there? Who's really staying ? Who's really gonna care?

Once in a blue moon..that likes to cross my mind. Like I would wish something bad happened just so I can see who's gonna be there. That sounds ridiculous tho. *knocks on wood* But God forbid, if I were to die today, and we ended it like this..not talking. Angry with each other because of something absolutely stupid.. How would you feel ? How do you think I would feel? If you think I don't care about you. I want you to rethink that. Days like this, with people like you, treating me like this..hmm, I'm tryna explain it in words..but ..hmm..basically.. It sucks. Plain and simple. Don't you understand how sorry I am? I wish more than anything we can do the label we were given..not the label we made. I miss you guys, I do..

No comments: