Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Don't do this..

You know, I always told you and everyone I knew you were my hero, the one I look up to. No matter how many times you fucked up, no matter how many times you've let me down, no matter how many times you've embarrassed me. I still look up to you. I don't give a fuck if you can't support me. You think I wanna be away from you? I understand times are so hard right now, times are as difficult as they're gonna be and they're only gona get harder as days go by. But you can't break like this, you can't cave. What I admired the most about you is how you never gave up, how you always kept your head so high and mighty. Money isn't the most important thing in this world, tho you happen to think it is. It isn't. I know it's hard, you don't know how much it sucks to not be able to get to school everyday simply because we don't have gas money. How sad is it that we can't even get a few dollars..I'm trying so hard to keep up with all the bullshit and drama, but it hurts so bad. You're telling me you want me to stay with my father? I think if I couldn't take living like this than I'd be with him already, dont YOU think so ? I told you already. I'd rather stay here happy with you, no matter how hard my life is..than to have problems free and live with my dad. I can't take it there, you know that. Why are you trying to push me away? Don't do this. Because I need you. Because YOU need me more. Prove me wrong, moma. Please don't let me down..again.

No comments: