Monday, September 28, 2009

Truthfully.

Nocturnal was fucking amazing <3 I seriously think it was better than EDC, only because I was so much more pumped. EDC tho..just it being so big and double the amount of people as NOC beats out anything. But at Noc, we had a bigger group and so many more people to meet. I made a lotta new fwiends. :) What I love the most about raving is how friendly everyone is..how nice and welcoming people are. There was a point where me and Jaz were on the dancefloor dancing with ourselves, waving our hands in the air..and seriously. It all just seemed surreal. Nothing better than me and my best friend having the time of our lives. Of course, we were screaming out Kirstie's name wishing she was here. Damn..Trio at a rave..fuckin OVER. That'd be the best. EVER. <3 There's always a certain moment every few hours I would just stare out into the crowd and try to absorb everything going on. Like..try to take everything in. And the whole time I'm thinking about my favorite moments in life, cos the bad things just all start to fade away. With all the happy feelings and my lovely raver family..I wish the moment could of lasted longer. 10 hours flew by like it was only 3 hours long. Ugh, I had so much fun. It's just one more rave I'm gonna wish I could go back to. I got home the Sunday around 3 in the afternoon. Didn't get in trouble, score. KTFO until monday 6 in the morning. Double score. :) Fifteen hours of sleep never sounded so shweet ! <3

&This is me being honest. Not trying to be harsh or rude or mean. This is just..the truth. I just wanted to let you know..No, I'm not over it. I'm putting up a front to stop drama's bullshit from starting. So yes, I'm honestly acting really fake. I'm trying so hard, believe it or not. But I don't like what I see. I don't like what I still can't believe..even when I do see it with my own two eyes. If anything, I'm getting over him, but I can't get over what you chose to do. To disrespect me like that, cos I'll put it down, I would never do that to you. Telling me you're the one I shouldn't be worried about, & all this other bs. Then a week later..oh, I changed my mind. & unlike some people, I keep my word. I'm trying really hard to let my heart overule my mind. Cos somethings that're going on in my head, you don't even wanna know..trust me. You really don't.

No comments: