Tuesday, September 1, 2009

SEN10RS BABY !

Wooohooo. To describe my prediction of this year..EASY, QUICK, & the BEST. I only have four classes. Two of them being electives. and a fifth class being a T.A..which is nothing. I'm excited, I got my schedule exactly how I wanted it. First period is an easy A. Art class, I can't draw for beans but my effort will get out me okay. Haha. -_-; 2nd period is Gov. Love that class, everyone's in there. At least people I enjoy talking to. & my teacher seems to be super energetic in the morning to wake me up -_-; 3rd period is food tech, WOO. We get to cook. and what we cook, we eat. SCORE NIGGY. Easy A again. 4th period is uhh..English class. I haven't been in that class yet..But I heard the teacher's a bitch..but she's east, just hard to deal with. -_-; then 6th I'm a TA. I don't ahve a 7th. yay. Okay anywayyyyyyyyy. Uhhh.. I'm excited. I get my lunch pass tomorroww. I'm gonna get fat going out everyday for lunch :( Sheeesh. & I swear the school is getting more packed every year. -_-;

Sen10r year and I'm super pumped man ! Haha. :)

First day was supperrrrr boring. Didn't do much, but I went out to get pho with Sam after. 'Twas bomb ! Haven't had pho in ages. and NO I didn't care about the weather. I didn't get my raincoat. Right now I'm eating yoshinoyaaaaa and a yosi sounds pretty bomb right now. :( Save me !


Bye !

No comments: