Wednesday, September 9, 2009

June 9, 2009

R.I.P. Anthony Crespo
We were never really "close." Just a few simple conversations online or through text. What happened to you has taught me such a great and valuable lesson. I mourn not only for the sympathy of your death but for the sadness the ones close to you feel. I can't imagine losing a homie. Losing someone amazingly close me. I don't think I'd know how to deal. Finding about you passing away was enough shock, esp. how it happened. So my biggest condolences to everyone close to him. He's watching over you all.


I was talking to Kirstie about this shit, imagine losing a close homie in an accident like that. Imagine..going home from a kickback with all of us getting fcked up like we do EVERY weekend. Risking ourselves getting in an accident. But us thinking we're so fckin hard, that shit wouldn't happen to us. It just makes me think, and it scares the shit out of me. Please be careful guys. I can't even imagine the pain I'd have to endure if anything happened to anyone I knew and cared for.

On Monday..Me, Kirst, Andre, Jaron & Carlo went all the way to Porter Ranch to go to Anthony's tribute bbq. The turn out was great. Seeing everything from the pictures of him, and the box full of money donations to more than a thousand dollars was crazy. Everyone wearing black and white. Seeing his homies cry. Geez, it was all just surreal. Afterwards we went to his house with his family. Looked through his room and all his stuff. Oh man, it was just weird..Planning to kick it with this foo and it never happened yet. Then he passes away..ah. After visiting his house with his family we went back to where it all happened. To I-210 westbound freeway near the Wheatland exit. We all posted up on the shoulder. Shit was so dangerous, but it went down okay. We left flowers, a picture of him, and a candle on the wall. We lit a stogie, a red to be exact, lit it up..and unbelievably, it smoked itself. It was a trip. Usually when you smoke a stog and don't drag it for a while it'll go out..but that shit smoked itself more than half way. We allll knew he was there. Seeing his family and friends cry was so sad. : Again, I can't imagine the pain..

One more time,
Rest In Paradise
Anthony Crespo

You will be forever missed.

No comments: