Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Finally a good day..

I have been craving a good day like this since fuckin' FOREVER..
ALL this bullshit and drama and stress on my shoulders, today made me feel good about myself.


I ended up not going to school cos I didnt have gas :/
But then Eman saw my bulletin and decided to pick me up after his class. I missed him so much ! We finally got to kick it and catch up. We just went to longs house to chill and Jor & Adrian came through too. I went back to school and went to the senior grad fair, then ran errands with val and then to her house. Johnjohn picked me up to kick it, cos it's beeen a while ! And I went with him and his cousins to watch them play ball.

A lot of detail left out, but I needed a day away.

Thank you for making me feel amazing.

I've came to a conclusion that I just wanna be free and let go of all the bullshit that I don't need. If I don't care..then fuck it. Why should I even keep paying attention to it right ? I'm still alive. I'm not gonna die, I'm keeping me head up and standing higher than the heavens. I'm happy with what I have and I don't need your shit to bring me down. If I'm in denial, I'mma stay here. Cos I'm happy. & That's all I need right now. DEUCE, bitch.

No comments: