Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I appreciate

I appreciate your effort in trying so hard to save this. I appreciate you putting up with my bullshit. I appreciate you putting up a front with good intentions. I appreciate you being the bigger person. It's funny cos before we weren't even talking or hanging out but knowing now how things are you don't realize what you got till it's gone kinda thing ? Looking at my homepage dashboard..& getting a glance at your latest blog, right away knowing it was for me. I didn't even care to open it and continue to read it tho. You know I didn't even read the last message you sent me on myspace right ? I just wanted to let you know. I'm not ignoring you. I just haven't read it yet. Understand my fingers are fuckin slipping, I'm about to eat shit. If I fall. No one's there to pick me up. Understand that. I'm just trying to be strong for me. I needa do this for me right now. Because for the last few months, I've been doing it for him. & it was all a sad waste of time. I have a lot of time to make up for. A lot of alone time to make up for. A lot of deep cuts that need to be healed. Thanks for understanding. I'm just not ready yet.


WHY IS IT SO HARD..to fucking find someone fucking worth it. Man, it's sunk in. I know I don't need someone, but it would be fuckin' great. Don't YOU think? Sheeessh.

No comments: