Friday, September 19, 2008

Allergy :(

WEHH... I woulda had a really good day yesterday if I didn't eat that chipotle :( I found out ..I'm allergic to black beans ! Hahaha. :( Well, at least that's what I think it is..I'm not sure. WEH. Okay..So I ended up getting hives alll over my body..my legs, my arms, my stomach, my back, my hands, my feet, and now my face is puffy and i have a sty :( UGHHHHHHHH. I'm so cute, guys. Hahahaahaha.

OKAY..but on a brighter note..I went to Ayala to hang out with all those cool cats again. I swear I'm meant to be there. Haha. I actually went and talked to one of the counslers and asked for info on a transfer..but I'm still on the waiting list :( I'm number 8. So some of you bitches needa bounceeeeee ! So I can git in. Haha. Well ya. We hung out for that rally night thang. And Josh, Irwin, Rene, Stephan, and all them came. I saw some pretty faces. :) Okay. I'm done. I don't feel like blogging. My hands are itchy...okay Bye !

No comments: