Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Coming to my senses.

Last night..I built up the courage to not only admit to myself that I was wrong, but to fix things with the people I was wrong with. It took me a while to admit I was making incorrect decisions, but that's only because I was so angry and jealous inside that I let it get the worst of me. I owned up to my actions and all is finally better.

Hopefully the rumors and bs will quit.. I happen to be taking all the fault for it, because you're my best friend. I don't know why I'm dealing with it for you, but I am. I'm hoping you'll learn. Please tell me you'll learn. I came to my senses, you should come to yours.

Through all this drama and bullshit, I learned that..when you're at fault, you need to find the courage in yourself to deal with the consequences. I'm not gonna rely on lies to fix or save anything. I know that only thing that is going to fix everything is my apology.
Hopefully, the same will happen to you.

No comments: