Friday, September 19, 2008

Thanks For The Memories.

It amazes me, that at one point..
you were the person who meant the most to me in this world.
You were the only person I told everything to.
You were the person I would of did anything for.
You were the person on my mind, all the time.
You were the person who knew me more than I knew myself.
You were the person I loved the most.

& then now.. all of a sudden..
You're the a person I don't want in my life anymore.
You're a person I can't tell anything anymore.
You're a person I'd quit on.
You're a person who's only on my mind when I'm annoyed.
You're a person who doesn't know me at all.
You're a person I hate the most.


I never thought it would turn out like this. I never thought YOU would be the person I want to have nothing to do with. But here I am, erasing you from my life..

No comments: