Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day..Again.

Yes ! It was finally the first day of school again. And damn I was hella unprepared. Hah. I didn't even go school shoppin'. So I didn't have a binder or paper. First of all..I didn't even sleep. ACTUALLY..I fell asleep at like 11, then I woke up at 2..then I couldn't sleep after that. :( Mikey's fault. He kept me up. Haha. Just kidding. He was trying to get me to sleep. But I'm stubborn. :) Okay anywayy. So he kept me up until 5. It would of been later, but his phone died. When we hung up..I took a shower and started getting ready for schoo. I didn't realize how long I take.. o,o. Anyway, YAAAA. So I left my house at around..6:40 & went to Val's.

First period..can't believe it. Spanish 3 Honors. I fuckin got the same room, same teacher, same subject(except higher level), same period as last year. And what a fuckin coincidence..I'm sitting in the EXACT same spot as last year. I hella thought I was done with that teacher. He's so annoying. >:| He has amazingly lame jokes. It's pretty cool though because Tyler is in there with me and we had that period together last year. & I have Russell, Felipe, Kellie, & Alex too. :) Weee...Second period..SO BORING. I hate it. Stupid 3-D design. I'm soo out of there. >:| Third period..Chemistry. I have it with Kalie. :) I love her. I'm satisfied. I know it's gonna be a lot of work, but EH ! I'll deal. My fourth, english..eh..It's really really cold in that class. & He's new to the school..but he seems nice ! My 6th period history teacher is kinda weird..He talks all hillybilly. Heh. I don't think he's gonna like me. I have him after lunch..Soooo..I'm always gonna be late. Algebra 2 ! Hampton! It was his birthday. He looks like he's freakin 20. I was the only one to say happy birthday to him. I was trying to be nice. I think it was amazing luck that I got that class with my Anthony. I missed that kid. 'Twas my favorite freshman, now my favorite sophomore. Loooooooooveeeeeeeeeeeeee. After school Val and I ate at what's it called..Ranch burger. Pigged out. EHHHHH GOTTA LOSE IT.

Btw, poor me. I haven't slept yet.. :( Okay..It's really hot. Love !

No comments: