Thursday, September 18, 2008

Excited? Exciting

Wow. It's Thursday already ! Crazy. Well, Let's recap the week a little bit..Jeremy asked me to homecoming on Monday ! In such a cute way too. Thanks again Jeremy. :) You're a sweeeeeetie ! You guys will see it up YouTube soon. Gel and Row were smart enough to know to record it. Hahaha. But ya. I was very surprised..and I really didn't expect it..

Tuesday, Me and Val went to Angelica and Camille's house. We hung out..and did the normal thing. I had my first live webcam show ! :) It was pretty cool. a good amount of 50 viewers..but that was cos we were only on for 15 mins. :( Sorry ! Again soon, I promise ! That day was fun.

And Yesterday, Wednesday. I was supposed to go to Gel's house AGAIN because I had to pick up the guest pass from Jeremy. But changed plans ! I ended up just going to ayala and hanging out for a bit. I saw Long and Karen :) I wuv them. I think Ayala is sick of my visits. Haha But I'm going over there again today..Because I needa get that guest pass. OKKKKKKKAAAAAY. :) Bye.

Btw, I'm excited for homecoming !

No comments: