Sunday, September 7, 2008

My Weekend Review

It is Sunday..2:38 in the morning ! I can't sleep. :( EHHHHHHHH. Today..or should I say yesterday I went out to lunch with Ellison. Then we picked up Karen and saw Jessicaa. Hookah sessh. 'Twas chill. My poor baby (hookah) needs a new bowl. :( The new one I got isn't all that jazzy. Lots of thanks to Ellison, btw. Love you dawg. Mmmkay sooo..

Yesterday. I had a very long and quick daaaay. Right after school. I got dropped off at Walnut High to meet up with Chelsea & Alanna. I got to see Karlo and Pauline and Joel and Mariel and Janelle and etc. ! :) Made me happies. We hung out there for a bitt. Then headed off to Karen's to pick her and Brendabear up. & then finally went to americana. :) We got there, met up with Fillipe and walked to galleria to chill & I had to buy new compact. Hah. Anyway, YAAAAA. Then we ate at In-N-Out, and Nicky came and they had a jam session (somewhat.) Heh. Afterwards..MarketPlace & ..hung out..on the sidewalk. Haha. More and more people kept showing up.. Even that one foo from Jabbawockeezzz. If I think I'm right..his name is Chris or somethang. According to what my sister said, cass she knows him. Okay anyway ! More and more people came. Hah. From that point. Mikey and I did our own thang and went to pinkberry...and around americana to what felt like 5 times. Haha. Then around the mall..Just killing time, talking about almost everything. He's a definite cutie. :) Then our walk slowly came to an end because he had to leave ! But all ended well. I met up with the girls again and they were still jam sessioning. Haha. Pictures, vids, and more pictures ! We left around 9 or somethang.

Thenn...Jeremy, being the sweetheart he is picked me up for the kickback at chino hills. It was all pretty chill meeting all those cool cats. But my bowl broke...EHHHHHHH. I had fun. Thanks to Mondo for the ride home dawggggg ! :)

That was my weekend so far.
Tomorrow I will be with my family. :)

Pretty good first weekend from being ungrounded ! :)

1 comment:

mondope said...

Word up to the shout out!