Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Weekend Review

Ahh.. My weekend. Pretty goood. I'm late. It's tuesday, whoops ! Well let's take it back to friday.
FRIDAY. My original plans were to go to longs dinner after school and hang out with Rowena and Gege. Buuut... Ya. My allergies had to kill everything. :( I didn't even go to school. :( But ya. I finally started to clear up on saturday. So I accompanied Rowena in dress shopping for homecoming. :) Jeremy and Chris came too ! We went to the mills and walked around that whole thang. -_-; Fackin' huge. Anyway. Ya. She finally found a keeper. 'Twas cute. Afterwards we went to In-N-Out and I saw my Russellbooboo. He got me an application for In-N-Out. Wooo. :) Hmm, then..We went to Row's house. We didn't think we were gonna go out cos we were both tired but then Kalaw called and reminded us of St. Chris. Long picked us up and we went. And then we hung out there..and were SUPPOSED to go to a party..but it was a bust. So we hung out at Tap until like forever. 'Twas Josh, Rene, Row, Brenda, Shannon, Revin, Mariel, Long, & I and I had a good time. Row ended up sleeping over and we didn't sleep until like 4:30. Rebels. I wuv her. We missed Gel.

SUNDAY. My lazy ass didn't go to church >:|. Stupid me.

Monday..went by soo quickly ! Late start and uhh...after school I went to Ayala to drop off my guest pass. So much stupid drama. I swear. Can you guys save it for after homecoming? It's retarded. Afterwards..Ellison and Karen picked me up and we went to Jessica's to have a hookah session. And Jessalyn was there too ! :) It was chill. I had fun. Then In-N-Out and home. I swear In-N-Out is gonna be the reason I die.

No comments: