Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Home-came.

Homecoming is over & It was the best dance I've been to yet. :) My whole weekend starting from Thursday the 25. It was dope. Thursday I went to Montclair mall with Jeremy, Row, & Lino. We got the guys they're shit for homecoming because they're laggers ! But it was funnn. :) Then Friday. I went to Ayala to go home with Rowena hoeee ! Then I practiced on rowenas hair. Turned out okay. But not the best. & I burned her..Whoops :) Then we went to harvest. It was okay..when we first got there because everyone was there. Chelsea surprised me and Karen :) I wuv her. I saw a bunch of faces I haven't seen in a while. That was the only fun part. Day went by really quick. Left rowena's house around 1.

The morning of homecoming. Jessica came around 7. I showered. We went to Row's. Ate breakfast and started getting ready with everyone. Camille, Jazmyn, Casey, Veronica, & Karen came. Then Me and Jessica went to my house. Jess slept while my sister did my make up. Then we went back to row's. The boys were there. We were just hanging out and Robbie was laggin' it. :( So everyone left without out. Eventually Robbie came and we rolled up in a interesting van. HAHAHAHA. Ah. embarrassing. Anyway. We took our pictures. and took pictures outside. Blah blah all that good stuff. Then we went to max's. My group's ride was coming already but they haven't ordered yet so we just ate upstairs in the foodcourt. And others came tooo. Then we went for the dance and from there it was doooooope.
I noticed the DJ's are really into techno right now..BUT YA. Me and Rowena were the only ones to get fuckin marked. Stupid whores. OKAYYYYY. IT WAS FUN AND HOT. I LOVED IT.

Then the kickback. I was going home early, so I didn't wanna get drunk. Just tipsy. 'Twas fun. Rowena and Jessica slept over. We slept around 4. Cos our fatasses ate spam when we got home. Yum. My make-up lasted until morning ! Thanks sister !

No comments: