Sunday, September 14, 2008

Lesson Of The Day

"Never make someone a priority when they only consider you an option."


I'm never one to get in the way of someones happiness.
If you're flustered, let me know &
I'll make it easier for you by stepping out of your way.


Anyway ! Yesterday (Friday). Long picked me up from school then we picked up Jaz and Jess at ayala. I got to see Gege, Row, Jeremy, Tristan, & all those other cool cats. THEN..we went to long's pad. Hung out for a bit and then went to Patrick's house to pick something up. After thaat. We went back to Long's and he had to go to a dinner so he left me, Jaz, Jess, & Karen at his house. Haha. freakin' a. So we messed up his room :) It looked cute. OKAY. Thenn Ellison picked up us for and we went to Pomona for AEF's preformance. And Kyle asked Karen to homecoming in the cutest way. I think I was more excited than Karen. Theeeeeen we went back to Long's. Everyone came by then. Shannon, Presley, Aaron, Irwin, Kevin, Rene, Marvin, Brenda, Blah blah blah. We fit three girls and three guys in the back of a freakin civic hatch. We're amazing. :) ANYWAY. Cops came..for no reason at all. I hate cops.They fuckin scare the shit out of me. We all hung out and did what we normally do...OKAY BYE ! I love my friends. <3

No comments: