Monday, February 9, 2009

Happy Birthday, Baby

Oh babygirl, You're are so big now. I can't believe you're already 9 years old. You're growing up so beautiful and so well raised. I know there's so much you wish you could have, and I'm so sorry we're not able to give that to you. Because you deserve nothing but the best. I apologize for not being the best sister you expect me to be. Sometimes I lose track of everything going on and forget about the time. But you know I love you so much, you know I'd do anything for you. I'm sorry your daddy isn't always there for you. He loves you so much you know that. It was hard for him to come back after so long and make up for the bullshit he's done to you. But you know he's made up for it. Trying his absolute best to give you everything you want. Honey, you're amazingly blessed right now, though you make think you are not. You have so much that me and your Ate Ilene didn't have. & both of us want to thank you for keeping moma company. I'm sorry if she leaves you for days with grandma, you know how she is and she just has things she apparently "needs" to do. I'm so sorry for everything you've been through. You don't deserve any of this. Half the things you've been through I didn't experience until I was 13. But look at you, you're so strong. So smart, and you're only 9 years old. You don't understand how proud of you I am. It makes me so happy to know your grades are well, and you're not doing dumb things because of your retarded little friends. Baby just keep your head up, you still have so much to learn in this world, you have no idea. I'll visit you in Vegas sometime soon okay? I love you, so much. <3

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Love these pics:)

xx

Jess said...

Aww...Shes so cute :)
you two look pretty much alike.