Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Waltz Around

Today was pretty cool. School went by REALLY quick... and I didn't fall asleep much in class. I watched double shot at love's finale last night ! Good show. Don't care if it's scripted or not. 'Tis entertaining. After school, Long picked me up and we went to In-N-Out to eat. Then picked up Karen, and then Alanna> I SAW MATTCHUU :) Made me happies. I miss him very much. And then finally to Mary's house for debut practice. Met a few new faces. Practice was really fun. :) I enjoyed myself very much. Robert 'twas my partner for today cos Kevin couldn't come. :( But Robert's good ! He leads me thank gahd. Hahaha. Well yea ! I think we didnt pretty good for a first day..kinda HAHA. Here's what we kinda learned..& what you, Kevin, my friend, must catch up on ! As well as you other gays who couldn't come today. :(


No comments: