Monday, February 23, 2009

Haha.

Some people I swear...I honestly don't remember the last time I had time for that bullshit.

This BlueRose drama is fuckin hilarious. I can't believe what it's evolved too. Now her moma's in on this? &dang, moma's calling ME a bitch? She's pretty down, man. I really hope she shows up friday because I'm excited to see her. Haven't seen her in forever. I miss her <33.

Anyway, today was whatevs. Practice got cancelled at last minute. -_-; Uhhhhhhhh, just chilled. Normal shit. I wuv Marley.

I'm super tired right now and I really wanna take a nap but it's too late and I'll wake up around 9. :( Poooooo. I had a pretty good weekend ! Friday with the fam, Saturday with the homies, & Sunday, LA. I've been in LA way too much this month, real talk. &I'm going back there on friday. MMM friday. :) I'm hoping for a good day. Saturday knotts..hmmmmmm, idk. But Jaz and I are cravin' to drop ! Haha.

Okay, the microwave rang, my pizza's ready. :)

1 comment:

Brenda Nguyen said...

OHH MY BlueRose shit is back? That shat was suppose to be OLD NEWS! Oh well, it's okay..."Victoria" never deleted her dumbass myspace...people are SO weird...