Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy Birthday, Sister !

Well, another day gone by in my life. I'm doing good so far in this 2nd semesterrrr ! Tomorrow we have our first debut practice for Mary. Should be fun. But then my gay partner might not even go. :( STUPID BASKETBALL. But yeaaaaaaaaaaaa ! This is gonna be a short little one today. Not much happened..Uhhhh....I'm kinda excited for what this weekend is gonna bring me, Whatcha thank?

GOOD NIGHT MY BEAUTIFUL WORLD.

Oh &..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATE ILENE, I WUV YOU VEWY MUCH BIG SISTER ! <3
I know we don't say it to each other enough. But you know I love you. & I'm grateful for everything you've done for me, Even when I act like a little bitch sometimes. I thank you for dealing with it and never giving up on me. Thanks for always being something I look up to, someone I admire. I know I'm a brat, but thank for always loving me. Have a great birthday ! :)





23 !

No comments: