Monday, February 2, 2009

Hello Busy February,

You super packed month ! My word, I'm so busy this month. Full with debut practices and stuff like that. And this weekend, I have my sisters birthday party and cousins baby shower. That should be fun. I'm pretty excited. :) The weekend after that. I want to go to Vegas with favorite, but I think I have to see if I can save myself from grades. Haha. And that's Valentines day weekend. EW. Wtf's a valentine ? Don't think that's existent this year for me ! Anywho. After that weeknd..I'm planning on going to vegas for my cousins debut. That's also Ate alexis's, my sisters, my grandmas birthday weekend & grandpa's death anniversary. >.< AHHH..been a while..I miss you still so much. Okay, Then..the weekend after that. Cousin's birthday celebration thanggg. And im pretty sure we'll be drilling time hard for Mary's debut. That following weekend is her Debut itself. Wow we are on such a tight schedule ! And then that following weekend is my birthday weekend. FUCK, I still don't know what I'm doing. I'm so gay. Someone help me. Hah.

So I'm pretty much jam packed until the weekend of my birthday Which is Mid march. Wtf? -_-; Wehhh. So..I fell asleep in majority of my classes today. Fuck everyone who made fun of me. Haha. History class was never so boring. I actually got my essay done and now I'm going to go shower and back to sleep.

BTW. WOOO LAKERS ! Instead of writing "LAKERS" on my hand every game day, it's gonna say "BYNUM" until he comes back. :( FUCK, I'm so scared, we're really going to need him at some point. >.< He was doing so well ! It's okay, Kobss. Try not to feel too bad. :( Poor baby, didja see his face? He looked like he wanted to cry. It was so cute. HAHA I'm gay. Uh, 8 weeks minimum, 11 weeks maximum without Bynum..which could even mean the rest of the season..because I did the math..with 8 weeks out..and about 4 games a week..thats like 32 games which is pretty much the rest of the season. :( WEHHHHHH, poor baby. It's okay. Just pray ! Btw Kobe baby ! 61 ! Thas my boyyyyyy ! <33

No comments: