Monday, February 9, 2009

Weekend Over.


I love my sister<3


Supposed to be a girls picture!


Hahaha, we swearrrrrr !


OH YANNNO. THAS MAH GIRL ! Hahah !

I have a lot on my mind, let's see if i can remember everything I wanna speak about..

So let's start off with reviewing my weekend, yea? Friday me and Jaz deciding again not to go out. Cos one we were tired and two, we were lazy. Haha. So Saturday. I woke up early ! I don't know why. But around 9 or 10 .. then took a nap around 1 before I had to get ready. I helped my sister get the house ready for the party and then we both got ready for my cousin's baby shower. We left around 5. When we wanted to leave at 2. Haha. Whoops. Then yea, got there and spent time with my cousins, Jessica, & Jessalyn. I invited CJ, Dro, Justin, & SOME WHITE GUY :), Hahaha. to my house to kick it after. We played babygames and all that. Then sister had to jam and I was gonna stay, but I wanted to see my gay rowenaface. :) So I got home around ..7? Something like that. Rowena came over and we had a lot of catching up to do ! And she's freakin gay and she had to leave at 10 :(((( So sadd. :/ CJ, Dro, Justin, Michael, & Jessica came so early. We were all kickin it, played ten fingers, they took their shots, & drank their drankss. Haha. Then other kids showed up around 12. & the corona faces had to leave. :( Hmmm, then when everyone else came, the party really got started. We set up the hookah and took our dranks. I don't think I've heard "OMG, You're so big now chelsea ! I remember when you were like 10 years old !" Haha. But it was interesting talking to some of my sisters friends. Afterwards..Some people just got TOOO FUCKED UP. Haha. *cough, Janelle and Shannon. haha. But shannon was able to sober up. Idk about Janelle and her throw up. THAT I HAD TO CLEAN. :( Hahaha. But it's all good, I've been there before. Long and Shannon did some bonding with my cousins. Besides ALL the drama, I seriously haven't had that much fun ina while. :) I love all you guys who came ! And I hope you had fun. :) Again, fsho fshoo. <3>


& can ya guys tell me why so many of you have school! ? I don't get it ! :((( I wanted to chill today ! But everyone has escuela. POOPS.

Oh & because of the drama that went down on saturday. I wasn't able to go to Mary's debut practice :/ But it's okayy. Cos my partner didn't go either. Haha. :) I'm just gonna hang out with Mary on Tuesday and catch up for the practices that are on Wed, Thus, & Sunday. Anywho. When everyone left my house. It was around 6 o'clock. You would think I woulda passed out right when everyone left, but idk why I couldn't! I think I had so much guilt on my shoulder for making my sister mad on her birthday, So I stayed up and cleaned the whole house. It literally looked like we never had a party. I mopped the floor cos of everyones wet footsteps in my rain. I picked up all the cigarette butts all over the place, did the dishes, wiped down the counters, put away the extra food, and my favorite. Cleaned up throw up. HAHAH. -_-; Nah it's all good. Everythings clean and what's done is done. I slept around 8 and knocked the fuck out ! Alright, I guess that's allll. LATAAAAAAAA.

Oh, one more thing ! Laker talk. I'm not too happy about losing Radmonovic because he was a good player. But I guess it's cool that we got Adam Morrison & Shannon Brown? I don't know much about 'em so I'm excited to learn, Welcome to the Lakers, you two ! & Radmonovic, we'll miss ya ! Hah. Anywho ! I think we're doing really really well. We beat the two teams we worried about the most. Broke the Celtics record AGAIN, and beat the Cavs record for never losing a home nigga. And we did alla that WITHOUT Bynum. :) Yes ! I just hope he'll be back before finals. :/ Kobe didn't really play much in the game against the Cavs, cos poor baby was sickies. Luckily Gasol and Odom were hot, so it's all gravy. BTW, GAME AGAINST THE CELTICS. My favorite game of the damn season, real talk ! That game was intense, especially with O.T.. Once KG got fouled out, I knew we had this. SUCKAH. I love lakers forever. <3 NUMBER ONE. LAKERS FTW

No comments: