Sunday, February 1, 2009

Just Sometimes..

Sometimes, just sometimes. I wish I hadn't done all the things I did, said all the things I said..all that good stuff. I love how we have a relationship that only you and me understand. But damn, sometimes.. I lose track of what's going on too. Do you? I find myself getting caught up..and then remembering, & pulling myself back into reality. If it weren't for all those damn certain times together..I don't know what would be holding me back. What am I saying? There's so much more than those memories to keep me with you. The length, itself, of this is pretty self-explanatory. I don't know what I'm doing & I don't know where I'm going. I'm literally drowning in your pool, waiting for my breathe to have it's sigh of relief. All I needa know is that I'm not wasting my time. Please don't tell me I am. Because like I've said. I'd do anything for you.

& You have nothing to worry about, I promised already.






Damn, I'm in this shit deep, dawg.
Waay deep..



&btw kids,
Don't worry. You're probabaly thinking completely incorrectly of what this really is. Seriously. Hahaha.

No comments: