Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Just really quick..

Haven't updated in a while, it's cos I've been a busy girl. Lemme tell you about my weekend.
Valentine's day weekend/Friday the 13th kinda thang.

On friday, Long and Karen picked me up and we went to LA, but pooop dwamma. chilled and went back to Baldwin Park, then uhh...IN-N-OUT, dollar tree. Chill, debut shit Take Karen home, went home. Good day. Pretty chill.

Saturday..UHHHHHHHHHHHH..ANNOYING LAGGERS. Just kidding. :) Triple date with Shannon & Jaz, Irwin & Angel, & Matt & I. Banana Bay, yummy thai foooooood. :) My fav. But then agian everythings my fav. HAH, Uhhh..Cue afterwards. Then Saw Josh, Viv, Eunice, Marv, Ryan, Matt & all those cool kids. COS WE WOULD BUMP INTO THEM. Freakin West Covina. Anyway ! Uhhhhh...I had a good valentines day. Pretty chill pretty chill. Had to get home early tho. ;/ Me and Jaz, I mean. We're gay. Yes.

Sunday..church, then debut practice, then..uhhhhh, chill. pressure to drink, but didn't cave. :) Practice ended early, went to IN-N-OUT to chill with other kids. Didn't really even eat and had drama of course cops had to be in my damn weekend. -_-; Uhhh, afterwards we went to Adrian's house to chill. About..15 heads? pretty fun, but again had to be home early. :( got home around 12:30. KO'ed !

MONDAY. LA AGAIN. :) With Long, Mary, & Karen. Santee ALLEYYY. LOVEEEEEEEEE IT. Got everything I wanted, except for a freakin case for my phone. But yea, really productive, except for the fact We got tickets for JAY-walking. and not even purposely. -_-; Embarrasssing. OKAY I'm done.

Sorry if I didnt go into detail. I'm lazy and wanna eat already, hahaha. I had a really great weekend tho. & Today I just chillleddd. :)

I think I'll blog after I eat..I have a lot to vent about.

No comments: