Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hi !

I have no been blogging much. That just means one of two things..either busy or lazy. Either one shouldn't be an excuse ! This weekend was all about Mary. Friday, our LAST practice for her debut and it all paid off for Saturday.
Mary, YANNO I LOVE YOU RIGHTT? I had so much fun at the debut and I give myself props for actually making you cry ;) Toldja I was going to ! HAHA But you were starting to make me cry. Anyway, here's my 18 candles speech :
To my dearest mary,
"Honestly..I have no idea what im supposed to say..so im just gonna wing it. I wanted to start this off by saying how we met.. and I tried talking you about that before..but you don't even know either..so..that's not gonna happen. But anyway.. I've know you for a good...five years or so.. and we've been through enough ups and downs to finally be able to say were at the point where we've never been so close. I don't know if its all the debut practices this past month that brought us closer but im sure that even if it weren't for the practices we'd still be hanging out every weekend. I think it was like...one good year that we didn't talk, because of certain drama i don't wanna reminsce on. Haha :-) but im really glad we finally overcame all of that. I don't think I even said im sorry for all that pointless nonsense..so I guess right now is the best time to apologize. Its funny because..we aren't at a point where were calling eachother best friends or sisters or whatever but for some reason im able to trust you more than a lot of other people. Im able to tell you things I can't tell people you would expect me to tell. Its probably because we've been through all the same experiences we've both cried enough times to understand where eachothers coming from. Thank you so much for letting me be apart of this experience, this is the first court ive ever been a part of and the first debut I've been to period. I enjoyed myself so much and im really glad to have gotten to know everyone else in the court. We've all grown so close and just because the debut is over doesn't mean were gonna stop hanging out okay?! Anyway, mary you've become one of my close friends these past months and I really wanna thank you for everything you've done for me. I really appreciate all the memories and even hardtimes cos they only brought us closer. I've told you so many times and times before that im always gonna be here for you, through anything. Literally anything, you know im here. If there was ever a time you needed someone to vent to or cry you, im always a phonecall away, you know that. So all in all. Today is your day. You're finally 18, legall!! These past weeks have been very stressful for you, but look at the turnout. It was all worth it. So absorb your last day of being 17. because tomorrows your birthday big girl! I love you sooo mcuhhhh and..happy birthday beautiful. :-)"


Wow that shit's longer than I thought..Hahaha. Anyway. I had a good weekend. And of course Jazmyn had to be a part of it. ANYWAY. My birthday's coming up. I'm usually not one to remind everyone every day that it's coming, but I'm not doing anything to celebrate this year so.. :) Heh. Well. Let's see who remembers. MARCH 13 babe ! :) Oh tomorrow I'm going to Thai Village for a little early birthday brunch, I guess ! Thanks guys <3

I miss a yottaa faces.


Mains.


One of the best.


I love you Mary Rose !

1 comment:

justine rio said...

hey chelsea :]
so i was just wondering.
my debut is in a year and your friend
color kinda is how i imagined mine.
me in a vibrant purple and my court in
gold. if i may ask, where did you get your
gold dress? its really cute & perfect.

thanks, Justine