Thursday, March 19, 2009

Matt D.'s Example of a Flow Session

Cos I swear he almost made me cry with this..

"So she said make her a rap and to show it when you're done. But I'll write you a little song while I play beer pong. But I'll stop with all the drugs shit for now because I know how much it bugs to hear about some thugs comin' down. So turn that frown upside down and I'd like to tell a story bout this girl that I found. She's so wonderful in every single way. I'm so glad I get to speak her to her every single day, sometimes she just acts so gay though so I would tell her to leave and go away to the a Bay but no, fuck that shit, I'd miss you too fucking much, and so today you asked me to this thing called sadies but look at chu you're my favoritest fuckin' lady. I just laughed at that shit because I'm such a freakin' faggle just like you'd always call me just because I'm Matt fuckin' Dee. You're just too cute and let me take you back to our roots. It was the summer of 7th grade all these muthafkin' niggas tryna act like they'd always get laid. That's when I met this little girl, she was the downest chick in the whole entire world. She loves to smile for the camera or take a little flick then she'd take a pick of her most favorite pic. She had the longest hair ever and I turned around and took a giant bite of my pear. Then it's been years and years we haven't spoken to eachother we kept our distance from one another. We both had different lovers at the time and all of a sudden we became the best of friends I'm glad we did and I'm not sad. I feel like we drifted apart then came back together, but I hope that it stays this way forever. Her favorite color is purple and she loves the Lakers. And she hates those niggas who are just faker than fake. She doesn't really like to bake but it's just once in a while or maybe she's in denial. She loves to sit and eat a block of cheese while I front and sit around like I was popadoc with a glock. Some cheese just like two peas in a pod, makes her happy like if her main squeeze was her papi. She loves apple sour straws and she doesn't have many flaws, or from what I see shes just almost perfect to me. She's a march baby and shes four foot eleven, she's like an angel sent from heaven, she likes to drank slurpees from seven eleven but I think she'd rather have a fruitista mangostrawberry but when she wears a crown she looks like a little fairy but no in my world she's a princess and even if she fucks up i don't think any less of her. She's my favorite girl I love her hair when it's curled. She's so gorgeous she looks better than George Bush, and she don't like the bud so she hates the kush. I can tell in her eyes she hates when I push, to make a dollar on the streets so just holla. She's only seventeen years old, she's six months older and my birthday's when its colder. She's like a flower when she blossoms in the wind, and she's down she's not a coward. I know I'm pretty fucking lame but look at you walking around every single place you got fame and I know you don't really like it when we play games. In my world you're a boss, you're not the kind of girl to toss around or beat around the bush. You'd rather be straight forward and real do ya feel? I'm getting fuckin' lazy this is making me daze-y but I'll keep going just for you. I'd do anything for your just as long as its coo and I don't act like a foo like a piece of poo on a friday night, but tonight I just hope that we won't fight. But then again when do we really fight? Unless I'm just playin' witchu foo. I'm just kidding you know that i love you, just like a dove in a pond but on the real i'm just fond of your presence. i love being around you i love every single second of it. whether the night is a bust or if we kick some rocks or kick some dust. but chelsea you know i trust you with my life, so i sit here and spit this ciphe. i love your big pretty brown eyes and i hate to see it when you're down. when you're sad and have the biggest frown. but i know you're a strong girl, you're strong just like king kong. and you like singing songs about sex money drugs but id rather give you hugs. i love it when youre so cheery because when we see eachother i seem to always be weary. when im not around you i tend to get a little teary whether it be something going on at home or wishing i was in rome. you hate anything thats spicy or anyone whos a little too fiesty. you love the s1 from thai village, extra sauce white rice i dont care the price ill pay for your dinner just as long as we're both winners but i talk like im a weiner like an oscar mayer wiener and you always talk like youre a beaner. as if i was a pysa or a hyna but i know that youre just tryna be funny. you make my days oh so sunny and you made a little video of you my little chubby bunny. youre my sugasuga you stick like a booga! now i could keep going but ill end with this, im getting a little tired and im feelng not so wired. i love everything about you and the things you do, i just hope theres something i can do back for you if thats coo well now i hafta leave and doo doo. =D

-Matt D.


al;kynpaouyna;oyjawny;ouawn'
He's amazing ! I love you <3

Anyway, I asked Matt to sadies today, & I had to do it quick ! cos the prices are going on so I couldn't do it in person. :(
I text FIVE different people and during lunch I had Mariel go up to him..and show him a text from "WILL" saying :
"i know this is kinda gay,
but i hope you're willing to play.
just follow my directions throughoutt the day
and you'll understand later, kay?
read the names that these clues come from
put em together and they won't sound dumb.
you call me an etard cos i like to roll,
now do me a favor a look for joel !"

Then he looked for joel,
Joel showed him a text from someone named "YAGO"
"Now I'm sure you know what this is for,
and I didn't want to ask in a bore,
and since i can't ask you in per-son
this is the only way I can get it done.
How do I hope you don't hafta go far,
do you mind finding castanar?"

Chelsea Castanar shows him a text from someone named "WIFF"
"We all know you know who I am
But do I look like a give a damn?
Keep on going and follow the clues!
Even if you don't like these foos.
sorry I'm running out of words.
Good thing your school is full of nerds.
they're all asian and not bean-oh !
now go find andre leano !"

Andre shows him a text from someone named "METO"
"Alright alright, you're almost done.
and yes I know, this was so much fun.
now you have one more person to find.
she's really wittle and super kind.
ner name is alanna, and she has the last clue!
now go ahead and find her, boo! :)"

Alanna shows him this..from someone named "SADIES"


"Haha surprise ! I know this is lame,
but I hope you enjoyed this game !"

Get it? WILL - YAGO - WIFF- METO - SADIES?

I know, how fuckin lame. & I made him walk around the whole school, hahaha.
Wuv you Matt. <3

No comments: