Sunday, March 1, 2009

Goodbye February

& helloo March ! :)

Birthday's galore in march & I'm excited.
:) I'm already pretty planned out for the rest of the month, but things change. Let's see what I have so far. First weekend, Mary's debut weekend. Next weekend, my birthday. & prolly knotts on the 14th? Possibly. Nothing big..ACTUALLY..prolly have nothing special to do. Idk why I'm not trying to do anything this year. -_-; But thass okayy. Weekend after that, how sweet it is, nigga. :) The weekend after that. Glendale visit is what I'm aiming for, please. I wasn't able to visit glendale on friday. :( Sowee guys, I told everyone I was going then I bailed. -_-; Make it up to yaaaa.

Anyways, this weekend is officially over
, being that it is a sunday night. I had a good weekend. Friday was chill. Meeting new kids & eejay's pretty cutes. Saturday was bomb.com :) Better than I expected..considering the fact that I thought I wasn't even going. Jazmyn & Rowena are my fuckin favorite. I hope you had a good birthday Karen baby. Tuesday, woo ! <3 Love you best friend. &Finally, today was good. Long's my number one, serio. I had practice for debut and we're finally getting to finished and settle everything. Weeeeeeeee. :) Kinda excited. I hope everythang turns out good. Cos we're all lagging it. Haha.

Weeeeeeeh, I'm giving up chocolate, soda, & IN-N-OUT for lent. I'm so strong. Ha, you're prolly crazy and giving up meat like a buncha other kids. I would do that, but a fat girl needs her protein, behbeh !

Matthew Del Rosario, please call or text or message or comment me. I miss you very much..

This WHOLE week we're supposed to have debut practice every single day except tuesdaay..and honest, thanks to you.. I prolly won't be able to go. You apologized, thanks, I appreciate it a lot. But don't play stupid. How long did it take you to finally build up some balls to say two words to me? You apologize, but let me know when you realize what you did was FUCKED up..

&btw, I just like to know you still care. Don't give a girl bullshit, when ya can't hang.


Getting a little excited.


Some call us..West Covina Girls.


Too many girl pictures. It looks like there were NO guys..when there were double the amount compared to girls. Haha.



We have way too many of these. Haha. I like boys, you guys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you all look fab :)

xo

Brenda Nguyen said...

Fuuuuuuuuun! (: And our birthdays are comin up! WOOOT! Gooo MARCH 13th BABIES! HAHAHA. And yeah, same here beeeotch..idk why but I ain't tryna do anything big either. HAHAAHA.