Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What??

Today we actually did something at practice ! We actually got shit done. WOO.
& I got my frutista freeze today. :) Thank you best friend, I love you forever yanno.


I don't know what to do, I don't know what I WANT to do. I don't know what I want. I don't know anything. ... I'm lying. Because I know everything. But since it's not being handed to me I don't know if I should wait. What do you want me to do ? What do I do ? You're probably sayin' the same things. I don't know what I am. Who I am, who you are, who we are, what we are. What do I do ? What do you want? Because I want you. My lord, why did you put me in this situation ? Why did you do this to me ? What are you trying to teach me ? Which way do I go? I've never been so confused in my life. I promise you that, I promise you as important as I promise you to do. What the fuck is coming out of my mouth right now? More likely, what are my fingers typing ? Why am I typing this? Why am I thinking this? Why was I put here to think like this, to feel like this, to hurt like this? That's all I really want to know..I want to know how you feel. Fuckin tell me. I beg of you. I hate you.


Happy birthday Shannon Abenjor, Camille Querubin, & Mariel Enriquez <3

No comments: