Sunday, March 15, 2009

Thank You

To everyone who celebrated my birthday with me. I had a GREAT pre-birthday, BIRTHDAY, & post-birthday. & I didn't plan one bit of it ! Haha. I swear, I think I got everything I wanted. <3 I had my downs on my birthdate itself. but c'mon it was friday the 13th. that's not surprising. Matthew Del Rosario & Dwayne Cabrera. You guys are amazing. SERIO. Anyway..Maybe I'll get into detail later about everything. All that's really important is I had a great 17th birthday. But I'm not even done celebrating. :D Next weekend, I continue ! Monday, I'm celebrating with my family, finally. Boiling crab with the girrrrrls on Friday. & Hooters on Saturday. Fsho babyy. P.S. I'm the best.


She already knows !


FAILURE.


Pre-Birthday

Birthday.


After-Birthday

2 comments:

Jess said...

Happy Birthday :)
I hope you had a great one!

Anonymous said...

wheres your grey bag from? :)