Monday, March 23, 2009

Rollercoaster

This is the longest rollercoaster I've ever rode.
Yesterday was full of loops and downs all day.

I'm sorry for yelling saying shit you know I could never mean. :( I just get scared..cos I'm confused enough, but I'm just really happy we put an agreement to forget about the whole thing. I miss you.

___________________________________________
I had a good weekend. Friday with the wesco girls boiling crab and americana. I saw Khia, Mikey, & Steven. :) And a few other coolcats. Thanks for chillin, guysss ! Got home late and in somewhat trouble, but that's okay. :) Saturday, didn't get out until 9. Out with Jaz, Row, & Jess. FUNNER NIGHT than I expected. We had a good night and I bumped into a lot of old faces and met a lot of new ones. Saturday was the first night in a while I went to a party, and surprisingly it was really fun. Shit didn't get broke up for once and it was in LaPuente. Ha, anyways. Afterwards went to back tristans and then uhhhhhhh..went home pretty late. & Not in trouble, woooooooo ! Sunday, went to hospital to visit Emcee, Jesse, & Jai. Then pho with my sister and uncle rogie. Everything seems to be going well. Welcome to the world my beautiful neice <3 THIS WEEKEND..sadies shoppin? I'M FUCKIN BROKE SHOOT ME NOW.


btw, can someone teach my how to jerk?

No comments: