Monday, March 2, 2009

Period 2

Hi dolls,
I'm in my 2nd period right noww at escuela...I'm a freakin T.A. for this keyboarding class so I'm super bored. :( I woke up this morning and my face looked funny. :( I thought it was because I feel asleep with my makeup on..but it wasn't. My face is swollen due to allergic reactions to..I HAVE NO idea. :( And my lips are all big again. WEEH. :( Hopefully pops can pick me up after 3rd period, chemistry because I feel like shit and super tired because of the benadrylls I took. I would leave now..but I have to go to my chemistry class because my teacher, SWAG FAG, called my daddy and told him he suspects that I cheated because I got a hundred percent and I striaght up don't pay attention in that class..because I'm sleeping most of the time. Haha. Shit. :( Did I cheat? Yea, everyone did ! Wtf, dumb teacher left his answer key on his desk so someone took it and it went around to all the periods. Haha.

Anywhooooooooooo... What time does this class end? 9:56, and it is..9:37. Uhhhhhhhh, I'm so boredd. :( and I feel like shit.Once I get home I wanna start working on the debut dresses for Mary. I tottally forgot how to work a sewing machine -_-; Mann. But I'm teaching myself and it's slowly coming back to me. UHHHHHHHH. Wtf. Alright. I'm gonna make it look like im doing something productive. Lata hata.

No comments: