Tuesday, March 3, 2009

She was only 17..

So, if you don't know...my 17th birthday is coming up. & so far, I have no plans beside dinner with my Family. I don't really have anything to do this year..only because I don't have a place to have a party/kickback and if I do...it's uhhhhhh... not gonna be all that crackin'. I'm still deciding. I was thinking about having a dinner..but I know myself, & I get carried away and will invite up to like 50 people at the minimum. But anyway, I usually don't do this, but here what I would enjoy as a gift for my birthday, hehe :

  • Webcam & Mic
  • Candy, Sour Straws
  • Forever21 gift card
  • Big purses
  • Cellphone case for my BlackBerry Curve
  • The sunglasses in Juno
  • A new pair of jeans! (needed) Size 3
  • Tongue Rings, earrings, big rings, braclets, necklaces
  • Lakers Lanyard
  • Kobe jerseyy
  • Laptop
  • Blackleggings ! (needed)
  • Black leather jacket
  • Brown/black Fedora Hat
  • Red/Blue/Brown/White Beret
  • Besides that..your sweet love and affection is JUST fine.
I'm really really thinking if I should have a kickback..ehhhhhhhhhh..

No comments: