Sunday, January 25, 2009

Almost Done


I'm fuckin gay.

with lockdown ! Well at least I think I am. Daddy's being nicer to me now :) Yayyy. So this lockdown thing has brought some good to me. I cleaned my room. :) And finally got to organize my closet. I've been wanting to for thee longest time. :) It's organized by type, like tanktop long sleeve blahablhabhla..and then by color ! It's so cute, I don't wanna take anything out. Heh.

& I finally got a new video ! :) I made a chubby bunny video and I swear..before I made it I had to like talk to myself so I could get comfortable infront of the camera. If you guys noticed..my other videos before this one I wasn't so open and talkative, and I was kinda awkward. I had to open up, & I'm proud of myself so far ! :) I'm happy because I've gotten feedback that made people laugh. And that's all I needed. I don't care if you're laughing at or with me. I made you laugh. :)

Okay. Uhmm..tomorrow's monday I don't have school, HHAHAA NIGGA. okay bye.

Here's the vid if you haven't caught it yet !

1 comment:

Jepri & Big said...

haha chubby bunny your crazy chelsea