Monday, January 26, 2009

Quickie.

So..I have no school today. I didn't go out all weekend. I'm GOOOD. And honestly ! It wasn't even that bad..:) I'm a soldier. Cool.

I'm supposed to be taking my nap. I fell asleep for a good 15 minutes and then I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. :( I tried and laid there for a good forever minutes. -_-; Ehhhhh. So I'm here listening to Bone Thugs N Harmony..doing nothing. :( Nothing's on TV ! Secret Life of the American Teenager (THAT TITLE IS SO FUCKIN LONG -_-;) is on tonight ! Woo ! Man. I hope I can go out this weekend. I'm gonna try to. Kickback Friday and some party thang saturday. Yikes. Let's hope hope. Alright Well.. I'm gonna go grub on s'more thai bbq left overs. Thats why I love eating there. I come home with extra food for mamaya (later in tagalog) Weeeeeeeeeee. I love my life. I'll probably blog later. I know I wanted to blog about something..I just forgot. :( Oh okay, bye.

No comments: