Sunday, January 18, 2009

Fuck The Police

Wow, I haven't blogged in like a month and a day. I'm deciding to now because it seems to be everyone is into blogging now, so I'm tryin' out the fun. & plus yesternight was a pretty interesting night to remember..

Let's just say..it got pretty fuckin' outta hand ! We all know what happened. But long story short. Drinks, drunk, cops, little sisters in hospital, and trouble for many. I, luckily, didn't get in trouble. I was proud of myself for being able to keep cool. :) Wooooooooo ! Me and Viv are champions. Hahaha. It was funny cos once the cops came..it was literally every man for themselves. If your ass made it out of the house before the cops came, you were considered a lucky one. If you didn't leave the house, but you didn't get sent to the hospital or a ticket you were consider lucky, but stupid.

Anyway, fuck the police. They were pretty much bitches. -_-; but I guess it's understandable.

But fuck it, you guys down for part two or what ?!
HAAAAAAA. :)

Wow. I haven't updated since before winterbreak. Let's have a little short thang on went down
Beach with my best friends at 1 in the morning. ;) Parties and kickbacks and crasy nights out. The mountains and snow and foggy ass shit. Fuck the police ! They confiscated my hookah. :( R.I.P. babyy ! :( Meeting lots of new people and grounded for newyears. Runaway to vegas and having one crasy night. Bestfriend came and we roadtripped and got stranded. I think I accomplished EVERYTHING I wanted to this past break. HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY. :)

No comments: