Monday, January 19, 2009

An Important Promise..

I'm so sick and tired of hearing people say "Promises are meant to be broken." Even though, yes, yes, about 80 percent of promises made are broken, 15 percent of those promises were broken by will. At least that's how I see it as..

I've been caught up in so many lies lately, and I feel like they're slowly catching up to me. I have no say into how things are gonna end up in the future. But I have expectations. My guilt slowly sinks in, it's kind of annoying..

You guys reading are probably mind-blogged and "wtf is she talking about?" I seriously don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about. I just needed to vent something really quick..-_-;

ANYWOOO. This weekend was pretty chill even though I only went out on Saturday. I didn't even think I was gonna go out at all..but haay ! Considering myself, once again!, lucky. :) I scratched up my phone on Saturday. :( WEHH. I don't even know how it happened, but whatever ! It's still tha cutest thing ever. :) Yay, there's a laker game today ! I have somethang to do !

OH! & Btw, Happy Birthday Jessica Gallegos ! :) I love you, baby ! Enjoy this onee !

No comments: