Monday, January 19, 2009

Oh & btw.."BFF"


I really fuckin' miss you, believe it or not. How the fuck did we go from seeing each other every other to not seeing each other for week+. How the fuck did we go from goodnight and random 'wassup' texts to you ignoring my calls and messages? I have to say..I'm pretty disappointed because we were each others ride or die homies, til-we-grow-old best friends, each others wing-man, you're my fuckin brother, don't you see that shit ? But wtf can I do ? You're making your decisions on your own. & usually I would be the one to help..but I can't even cos I'm part of the situation now. Whatever foo, whatever makes you happy. I'm still here if you need someone to run to. I'm just curious to if I'm able to run to you still. You've REALLY let me down. Please..please come to your down senses cos you're making me cry.
I love you, best friend.
I keep my promises.


No comments: