Thursday, January 22, 2009

Final-ly.

Today was pretty productive..Psyche.
Finals we're gaayy. Well, I was just whatever about it. Spanish, Chemistry, & Algebra were today. Tomorrow..that eazeee shit. English & History. Should be a pretty easy day tomorrow. I hate the pointless 15 minutes breaks. Can we just get the booshet over with. -_-; Nah sayyin' ? Anywhoo. After school, I went to Ranch Burgers with Val and stuffed myself with fuckin chilli cheese fwies. :( Horrible. Afterwards..I went home and knocked the fack out. That stupid benadryll I took in the morning got me. TELL ME WHY, I woke up and my upper lip was HUGE. :( I looked so funny. I almost didn't go to school but I man-ed up cos of them damn finals. It wore away, but if I pointed it out, you could notice. Anywho. Lakers are killing the wizards right now ! Woop !

oh &btw..whenever you're ready..I've been waiting.


Oh & Happy Birthday Michael Abella!
Miss ya, muchh !

No comments: