Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Good Morning

to youuu and all your good friends !
:)


HAAAAAAY. It's super early, but that just means I fell asleep around 2 oclock a.m. yesterday so I woke up around 5:45. -_-; I hate that ! Anyway. Just felt I'd write a little somethin' somethin' before I head off to the place I hate the most. Uhhhhhhhhhh, I'm very proud of my gay video for getting honors. :)

#88 - Most Responded (Today) - Comedy
#42 - Top Favorited (Today) - Comedy
#99 - Most Discussed (Today) - Comedy
#93 - Most Viewed (Today) - Comedy - Canada
#81 - Top Rated (Today) - Comedy

Yay for you, you gay gay gay embarrassing video !

Hah. Hmmmm, it's a new semester and I can feel myself getting lazy already. :/ But I'm gonna man up, because that's the right thing to do ! My grades as of right now..well at least what I THINK I got. Spanish - C, T.A. - A, Chem - B, English - A, History - B, Algebra - D. Fuck you Algebra. I hate you. I'm gonna try to get my Spanish grade up today right before they turn in grades. Haha. Gimme a B at least, fagget !

SOOOO, I really hope this weekend I can go out. :/. I'm a good little girl now. I should be able to.

OH, And my poor babies. :( They lost yesterday. Fuck the Bobcats. Fuckin' pussies. That was an amazing game tho, I'll tell you that for one. Kobelove got fouled out tho, at the WORST timing. We needed him the most, real talk. They got freakin lucky. If we had him, we mos def woulda won. :( I was texted Marvin & Dino while they were playing. Haha Marvin's so fuckin gay. I got "IM GONNA MARRY KOBE" and nigga responds with "No, I am, gay. I'm gonna let him ram me until my butthole implodes" HAHAHAH. Man, what a fagget. And then we lost. But I will still marry him & I'm sure Marvin would always love to be buttfucked up him. Hahahaa. Alright, btw, Walton. you're a fuckin FAGGOT. Awiza baby, I hope yous okay. <3

1 comment:

Marvin said...

LOLOLOL, YOU WOULD BLOG MY TEXT HOEEEEEEEEE! <3